Industry Expert Mark Jeffrey is an award-winning serial entrepreneur of innovative technology companies backed by Tier One investors, and now he breaks down Bitcoin for you in simple, easy-to-understand language!
It is still very early in the Bitcoin game: only 0.03% of the world owns bitcoins; we still have 99.97% left to go! Knowing the contents of this book is literally like knowing about the potential of the Internet back in 1993!
In this volume, you’ll learn:
- Exactly what Bitcoin is – and isn’t (for example: how is this different from Paypal? Hint: Very)
- How Bitcoins works, explained in everyday, non-technical language, with metaphors that are easy for anyone to understand
- How to get your own Bitcoins right now!
- How to spend Bitcoins – and accept them
- How to Mine bitcoins (and learn exactly how mining works!)
- A detailed, simple explanation of the “blockchain” mechanism – the “flux capacitor”, if you will – that makes Bitcoin possible!
- The history of Bitcoin, as well as up-to-date stories and anecdotes of how it is being used right now!
- How you can protect yourself against Bitcoin theft and scams
- Links and recommendations of Bitcoin products
This is exactly the book I wish someone had handed to me when I was first learning about Bitcoin.