Bonus Gift Included: Learn How To Open a Bitcoin Wallet (Free Report), Get 0.001* Bitcoin (no more than 2-cents USD) Deposited & More!
Bitcoin is Changing the Lives of Kids All Around the World! Learn How It Can Change Your Life Today!
Kids from all over the world, ages 7 – 16 years old, are making $100s to $10,000s using Bitcoin – the decentralized, peer-to-peer, global, digital money making headlines throughout 2013.
If kids can understand this hot, often misunderstood topic, then so can you! Using Bitcoin is even more fun! This free promotional book serves as the Primer to the “Bitcoin for Kids” book Trilogy.
This Introductory book features the first published case study of kids using Bitcoin. Read these 17 highly motivational success stories!
- The Bitcoin for Kids book series has been featured in Bitcoin Magazine, Coindesk, Bitcoin Warrior, BitScan and various Bitcoin blogs!
- Trace Mayer, JD served as the Bitcoin Editor to this series.
- Featured interviews include: The Sabra Sisters, Bees Brothers, Bitcoin WonderKid bracelets, and the founder of the famous Jobs4Bitcoin subreddit!
- The book shares kids who have made significant returns using Bitcoin. The most interesting point shared by each kid was that Bitcoin has changed their lives.
- Bitcoin IS safe, secure, easy and FUN to use! Come learn more about how cool it is too!
– I love what you are doing and that you are bringing this kind of cool news to a young audience. David Johnston, Executive Director, BitAngels.co
– I think what you guys are doing is amazing. I really support what you guys are doing and am behind the effort. Jason King, Founder, SeansOutpost.com
– It’s great that you’re getting interested in Bitcoin! I think it’s a wonderful idea to introduce the concept to kids…your initiative is admirable! Best of luck! Olaf Carlson-Wee, Coinbase.com
Made specifically with the Internet in mind, Bitcoin was literally made with kids in mind. The authors believe Bitcoin IS the currency of their generation.
** 10% of all proceeds will be donated to SeansOutpost.com (5%) and TheBitcoinAcademy.com (5%) **
The Sabra Sisters are 3 tech tweenpreneurs, and bestselling authors of multiple kid kindle nonfiction books.
Bitcoin address: 16DkBPvN1Dyy3Vx5taqZeDF5w5w2ASxGvP Donate and support the BitKidz.com Mission to make Bitcoin mainstream one kid at a time!